TOPIC COMING SOON
Date: TBA, 2020.
Time: 9:00 am
Early Bird: $399.00
Early Bird: $449.00
Prices include breakfast and lunch.
Early Bird Pricing valid until TBA, 2020.
Course registration deadline: TBA, 2020.
NEW COURSE INFORMATION FOR 2020 COMING SOON
Students who complete this course will be able to:
• Identify the value of movement assessment, and how to integrate it into practice.
• Assess movement related to the five kinetic chains.
• Identify and assess ligaments, joint capsules and muscles involved in movement dysfunctions.
• Treat/stimulate a target ligament, joint capsule, or muscle to improve motor control.
• Make recommendations for individualized home care that combines ligament/joint capsule/muscle
stimulation and therapeutic exercise drills to improve treatment outcomes.
• Establish and understand the role of a treatment hierarchy, and its importance in improving quality of
• Course notes will be provided.
• Attendees may want to have anatomy references available.
• Attendees may wish to bring tools they use in practice (ex. IASTM tools, foam rollers).
• Massage tables may be required, dependant on location of course.
COURSE INSTRUCTOR INFORMATION COMING SOON.
INSTRUCTORS BIO COMING SOON